Firdousi Abdul-Hakim arrested for attacking staff at Newark hospital

As the news is making the rounds on the internet, the public has been keen to get more information about Firdousi Abdul-Hakim. This article will shed light on who Firdousi Abdul-Hakim is and the charges against him that have sparked such interest. So, without further ado, let’s delve into the details.

Firdousi Abdul-Hakim’s arrest
A tragic incident occurred on a Friday morning at Newark Beth Israel Hospital in Newark, New Jersey. A dispute between two visitors in the pediatric intensive care unit of the hospital took a fatal turn, resulting in the death of two nurses and a medical student. The conflict broke out around seven in the morning, and amid the chaos, Firdousi Abdul-Hakim, 37, reportedly grabbed a sharp weapon and stabbed the victims. The victims were treated for minor cuts in the hospital’s emergency room. The motivation behind Abdul-Hakim’s alleged violent act remains unclear. Reports suggest he became irate and began attacking staff with a weapon after being informed that there were too many visitors.

Newark’s director of public safety, Fritz Fragé, stated that multiple charges have been filed against Abdul-Hakim, including unlawful possession of a weapon and aggravated assault. The hospital confirmed that no patients or their family members were harmed during this incident. The names of the victims have not been disclosed by the authorities. Newark Beth Israel Medical Centre (NBIMC), also known as Newark Beth Israel Hospital, is a 665-bed tertiary care, teaching hospital that serves the healthcare needs of Newark and the nearby Northern Jersey region. The hospital is the third-largest in the RWJBarnabas Health System.

NBIMC, which is affiliated with Rutgers University’s New Jersey Medical School and houses over a hundred residents, offers emergency services for both adults and children. However, serious trauma cases are typically handled by the nearby University Hospital. The medical facility is also home to the Children’s Hospital of New Jersey, providing care for children and adolescents up to 21 years old. Sources reveal that the man drew a sword and started attacking the staff upon learning that there were too many visitors. All three staff members sustained cuts in their pay, according to the authorities. No patients or family members were injured during the incident, and the victims were rushed to the emergency room with minor injuries.